Saturday 12 March 2011

Everybody loves Joseph

Everybody loves Joseph Sayers.


Even me, despite the indubitably near-mutant proportions of his man-tube.


And also despite the overly gym-pumped nature of his physique.


He's just so generous with his body (and so devilishly good-looking) that it's impossible to resist him.


Hence, even though I have no reason for posting them at this time, you get a set of Josephs (my God -- look at that thigh!):


Actually, that's not true. You get two sets of Josephs -- this one in moody black and white:


I love the List-like nature of the hair in this one:


All that Mediterranean sun...


The introverted, contemplative poses...


But ending with this, Joseph flying free...


Yeah... everybody loves Joseph. Unless, you know, you're some sort of Philistine or something.

4 comments:

Jim in SC said...

Not an ounce of fat anywhere on that boy. I think his body is perfect in every respect... Thanks for sharing.

LeDuc said...

I know. He must be absolutely ravenously hungry all the time, wouldn't you think?

Stewart Jackel said...

So I'm a philistine. At least I'm a philstine with taste!
I'd rather cuddle a can of soup.
Bah Humbug!

Niall said...

Whoa! What a beefcake!
The black and white photos look oddly 1940's to me. Must be the hair.