Saturday 5 March 2011

Bob- bob- bobbing along

You will of course know of my fondness for the reveal -- for starting with the model all neatly packaged up before he is unwrapped.


This chap is delightfully packaged.


And, even though I am slightly disappointed when it is revealed that he has no pubic hair whatsoever...


... I am able to contain myself.


Because, actually, there's something rather fine about this chap and his amazing bobbing penis:


Even his attachment to his beanie does not put me off overly much.


His skin looks to be flawless, all touchy and tactile.


But my eye keeps coming back to that jutting winkie, so it's perhaps fitting that we end this sequence with this image:


It's like some sort of ship's prow or, perhaps, an object with an independent life, seeking its next destination in the world. Which, perhaps, it is.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Cute arse, very nice "cum puddles" but for god's sake take that damn hat off!
And stop shaving everywhere too. Not even any pit hair to compensate. Shame. It's "fashan" I suppose (today's verification word).

Scott Willison said...

But.... the hat. The hat!