Sunday 6 March 2011

Brings a smile...

I can't tell you how happy I am about this -- a kind and immensely generous reader has sent me a couple of his own photos of Smiley Face Man -- seen here in an Adventures In Beige World Exclusive (TM).


That's just delightful: Smiley Face Man, at Fremont 2009, in a casual aside with his friend, caught momentarily off-guard and still, obviously, delightful.

But there's more...

Yes, for the second photo in this Adventures In Beige World Exclusive (TM) pair, I'm absolutely delighted to bring you the First Ever Rear View of Smiley Face Man:


Happy 2-C him? Hell, yes. I'm happy every single time I see him, in fact, lovely, lovely Smiley Face Man...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! (Comment directed to Leduc, to the reader who contributed the photo, and of course to Smiley Face Man himself.)

Anonymous said...

what a delightful nutsack

Anonymous said...

He is a joy to behold.

Stewart Jackel said...

Gawd! What an arse!
Is he available on eBay? (smile sold separately)
Yum!
Yum yum, in fact.

chris z said...

Wonderful, but he does need to get his bunns out in the sunshine a bit more...I have a very nice yard he can use...lol.

Niall said...

Ooh he has a nice rear-view too!
Shame he isn't more local really.
I wonder if he has any idea of how much he is revered over here?

LeDuc said...

Niall: I very much hope he knows how much he is both idealised and adored. He should be. Although for so mercilessly plugging his attributes I think I'm due at least 10% of any business he generates...